rw-Big dog, little dog, pink Kong, and mud

• Gold Top Dog

rw-Big dog, little dog, pink Kong, and mud

Uneven, mismatch, yes this game of keep away/tug o' war was unfair...but that didn't stop me from laughing my butt of while I took these pictures.

Shirley just flat out will NOT GIVE UP! Cleo is hilarious because she is rather gentle...with one tug she COULD fling Shirley over the 6' fence OR yank all those puppy teeth outta' Shirley empty lil' head...but she only pulls as hard as she needs to, to egg Miss Shirley onwards to madness

Enjoy! (Oh both had been in the kiddie pool so enjoy the mud, too..lol)

Givit back yoo stoopid doody hed!

Beagle wif Pit Bull jaws!

Cleo you have something hanging from your face...might wanna get a napkin or lance it or somethin'

YYYeah it's still there I'm afraid...

Come back heer wif MY kongtoy!

OLE'!

hATEZ YOO DOODY HED BIG DAWG!!

Lol...hope you liked the pics!

• Gold Top Dog

C'mon Cleo - give that kong back to Miss Shirley.  It is HER'S after all !!

Deb W.

• Gold Top Dog

Indeed! I looks ridiculous in that big maw of Cleo's lol. But they are like my kids...nothing is interesting at ALL, unless the other one has it. It's comical. Shirley gets a stupid scrap of paper and Cleo HAS to have it but she knows she isn't supposed to have paper so she siiiidles over and acts like she's sniffing Shirley and slyly tries to grab the paper LMBO.

I took it from her after they played...she likes to "skin" things covered with fabric and she has a big Kong of her own.

• Gold Top Dog

Oh Shirley, that big meanie took your kong-toy!

Too funny.

• Gold Top Dog

LOL they are adorable together but Cleo is very clearly trying to wind Shirley up and Shirley is taking the bait.  I'd LOVE to know what Cleo is thinking during these wrestling sessions. 

• Gold Top Dog

It has been such a long   busy  week!  I came to photos hoping to get my Cleo fix so I could get thru the last day!  Yea!!! I found some!!! 

Cleo and Shirley you just made my day!