Adobe Illustrator and business cards

• Gold Top Dog

Adobe Illustrator and business cards

Does anyone here have experience with adobe illustrator?

I wanted to create a design (back and front) for business cards for our leads.

If anyone is willing to help me out...maybe we can do a trade?
    Like...a business card graphic design for a...leash...or two?

Maybe?

Please?
    • Gold Top Dog
    I have the latest version of Illustrator and know how to use it....I'd be happy to put some stuff together for you....

Kate
    • Gold Top Dog
    really????
    Seriously???

AW.
    I'll PM you.
    • Puppy

It is critical to have a competent and close relationship with clients, which is currently difficult to do without. I know how critical it is from personal experience. That is why I propose that you check into and learn about wow24-7.io/dedicated-agent ; it benefited me because they were able to coordinate superior communication and assistance for clients, which has already resulted in an increase in revenue.

• Puppy

aaa

• Bronze

Hello! I'm leaned to accept that it would be more right to contact the scholars experts from www.bestessaytips.com/dissertation_services.php - this will save you time and simultaneously your composed work will be finished on schedule and without counterfeiting

• Puppy

I also create business cards and company logos. I take a lot of templates from here https://masterbundles.com/templates/presentations/powerpoint/magazine/ I found an excellent site where you can pick up images on any subject and in different sizes.

• Puppy

Thanks

• Bronze

Unfortunately, I have no experience with this program, but I want to learn, because it will be very useful to me. I've been wanting to create beautiful and creative content for a long time. blog.depositphotos.com/10-talented-videographers-to-follow-on-instagram.html helps me with this. The fact is that on this platform there is a blog with mega-useful information. Well, thanks to their articles, I discovered 10 talented videographers worth following on Instagram. I subscribed and now I get a lot of cool advice. I am grateful for such important recommendations for a modern person, and also for free.