For the teachers

• Silver
    I'm not a teacher, nor do I have kids, but my friend in school was dyslexic and had similar problems in the beginning. You may want to have her tested early so if she is you can really help her achieve. 
    • Gold Top Dog
    No she does not even know the letters in her name. I practice every day with her, and she is a very smart kid. I just think she doesn't want me to teach her. She rolls her eyes and says "ahhhhh not this again" I never had this problem with the boys. She really does not want me to teach her things. I even try to play it as a game and she wants no part in it.  I did try the writting in the sand today, that lasted 60 seconds.

I'm not going to stress about it, I'm sure she will pick it up once she see's the other kids doing it. It's just hard to see such a difference in the way the 3 kids are. I want her to be so smart.
    • Bronze

Check out reviews of the fake diploma review sites before making a purchase. Reliable reviews will guide you to the best providers for fake college degrees nd center and novelty diplomas. Ensure the site offers high-quality products and excellent customer service.