Problems navigating

• Gold Top Dog

If I knew that Callie, I'd forgotten.  PM and facebook posting are widely different tho because of the PUBLIC part of facebook....which is a bit more embarrassing.  But, thanks to everyone for their efforts.

This forum is no longer a valid place to look for help.  Sadly, all that's left is our tight little community.  I'm glad that at least we have that little  bit of caring and support still.

• Moderators
    • Gold Top Dog

Kaitlin I emailed Michele directly and got no response at all - Jonathan was at least polite enough to reply and say his group was no longer involved. There hasn't been enough attention to anything on this forum, oh sorry, "community" for months.

I emailed well before Christmas about the spam and not being able to remove spam and received no answer.

If it is someone's job to maintain this place or at least keep an eye on it, they need to devote more time and energy to it.

The spam has sat here for months.

I don't log on often because of all the rendering issues but I am happy to remove spam when I do - however I don't seem to have the capacity to do so

• Gold Top Dog

Why can't we have member mods like we used to?  All of us "worked" for free....I think we might have gotten a break on stuff ordered from dog.com, but other than that.......Karen was excellent, as were many of the others who are just gone now.  When Jamie was still around, she was Admin and a number of members were Mods, and for the most part, that worked well.

My gosh, I look back and even miss the bloody "training wars" that used to go on here, and the baiting of the opposite training "camp".  We used to be able to get advice about food, training, all manner of issues.  We had some rousing debates, but we also gave one another the kind of support that pet parents need, and sometimes just a "you're doing just fine".  It's sad to see what little is left of what was once a thriving community.

• Gold Top Dog

Yes I hope you can fix the problems this is the first time I was able to log in in three years. When the system was changed I was unable to get logged in I finally got logged in I think yesterday. Why don't you unfix everything and put it the way it was 3 years ago it worked fine then.

Chris