Has anyone tried the electronic cigarettes?

• Gold Top Dog

Has anyone tried the electronic cigarettes?

I just ordered some...I figure they have to be better than the real thing, and I can't seem to really WANT to quit the real thing, even though I know I need to.  Hoping this might fill the gap...

• Gold Top Dog

I use them Marty.  They've cut my smoking of the real thing down by more than 1/2, and are actually cheaper than the real thing, at least up here.

• Gold Top Dog
    Nope, and we now make our own, to the tune of about 1.25 a pack. Good luck!
    • Gold Top Dog

Saving money is not really what I am looking for out of this...

• Gold Top Dog

Marty, I had gotten back up to over 2 packs a day and now am down to less than 1, some  days far less than one.  Does that help?

• Gold Top Dog

Sure does, Glenda!

• Gold Top Dog

The ONLY issue I have with them, and it's not them so much, is that they are difficult to find where we live and require a trip to VT for the refills.  But, yeah, I do strongly recommend them.

• Gold Top Dog

Saving money was an issue, but because we have to make our own, we actually smoke much less than we did. Not as easy as going to the store.

• Bronze

Searching for inexpensive cigarettes? Look no further than our affordable selection. Explore a range of options to find the perfect match for your taste buds and your budget.

• Bronze

Want to discover the best brand cigarettes to elevate your smoking experience? Explore our online collection, featuring top-rated brands loved by enthusiasts worldwide. Whether you're a fan of rich flavors or prefer something lighter, we have the perfect match for you. Buy cigarettes online from us and enjoy high-quality tobacco delivered to your doorstep.