Looking for Lab Info

• Gold Top Dog

Looking for Lab Info

Ok again you can move this post if it needs to be in another area. 

I am looking for a lab puppy. I was wondering if some of you folks who know some breeders could please PM me some names? My search is going slowly. I have some names recently I am working on but feel I need more areas to look. I do not want any names posted here, but if you could please PM me I would greatly appreciate it.

I agree that rescues are good, but I can't take chances. I need to know pedigrees and clearances. I can't afford another genetic mess. I am looking for a "smaller" (22" range) black female field variety. If anyone has suggestions I am all ears. Again please PM me.

• Moderators
    • Gold Top Dog

oooooooo I'm excited you are getting a puppy Big Smile  I have no info for you but I know you deserve a very healthy and worthy pup!

• Gold Top Dog

Don't forget to ask about the EIC testing when you are talking to breeders.  Good luck!

• Bronze

Hey! you can find your puppy in *edited by moderator - advertising*.They can offer you any purebred dog you want in two or three months.And you must know that *edited by moderator - advertising* have became AKC global service-Guangdong All Breed Club officially.If you interest,feel free to let me know.And the price is just match their top-quality puppy.

• Gold Top Dog
    Well, fi you want bench-style lines, I'd recommend LegaSeaLabradors here in Texas- or get a referral from her. She's got dogs that DO hunt, that are really lovely- some of the only labs I actually like, LOL.
    • Moderators
    • Gold Top Dog

Some of the hunting dog websites can help you.  Look for retrievers or lab specific sites.  You will be surprised at the pedigree records some of the breeders keep.  They can show genetic health of a line for generations, and many provide health guarantees.

• Gold Top Dog

Check out this Lab forum: http://forum.justlabradors.com/index.php  .  Lots of great Lab people there, including breeders.  I'm going to PM you a website, too.