What breed is my dog?

• Gold Top Dog

I see Spaniel in those ears.

• Gold Top Dog

She has changed so much since the puppy pics!   She is absolutely adorable!   I love love love her name Stick out tongue

Dont have a clue what she is except she is so cute!

GingerWink

• Silver

More new pictures!

We leashed her because we were putting on floorwax and didn't want her to ingest any.

• Gold Top Dog

Oh she's precious! She looks a lot like a golden but the face and ears are a bit different. Chow maybe?

• Gold Top Dog

Ginger you are adorable and growing up so quickly too!

• Gold Top Dog

I'm totally loving watching her grow :)

Her face is saying retriever.... I don't remember what I guessed before - but it doesn't matter much - she's a stunning girl! :)

• Gold Top Dog

Oh what a pretty pretty girl!!!

• Gold Top Dog

I agree she is very pretty :)

I definetly see Golden, maybe a little Spaniel of some kind (eg. Brittany, Cocker), and Collie probably.

• Gold Top Dog

Mechanical Angel

I agree she is very pretty :)

I definetly see Golden, maybe a little Spaniel of some kind (eg. Brittany, Cocker), and Collie probably.

Yeah...I was just thinking how she's a dead ringer for a friend of mine's golden/cocker mix.

• Gold Top Dog

Beautiful puppy! Her most recent photos remind me a LOT of a Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever, which is silly because they're so unusual. She just keeps changing so much!

• Gold Top Dog

jennie_c_d
    Her most recent photos remind me a LOT of a Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever,

Yes, yes I definetly see that!

• Gold Top Dog

I would say golden/collie/? multiple mix but favoring the golden side. I love love the golden mixes :)

Love also watching her grow up!

• Gold Top Dog

Whatever...she sure is cute.  I see Golden in that face someplace.

• Gold Top Dog

The technical Southern/Cracker name would be "Yaller Dog Mix".  But the next phrase right after would be "But she's a danged good dog!!"  *grin*  Bout sums it up I bet!!

She is SO pretty.  That's why mixes are always MY personal favorite.  The best of all worlds.

• Gold Top Dog

Please keep posting pics as she grows.  She still reminds me of my Coke, just a different color.  Some of the breeds people guess in him are Chow, Golden, Collie or Aussie.