Help identify!

• Gold Top Dog

Help identify!

So, I rescue what they called a Amstaff, but bringing him I really looked at him and now I am confused. Dont Amstaffs run short? But hopefully the pics will help.

• Gold Top Dog

nope,  plain ole fashioned  Staffordshire Terriers do..but American Staffordhire Terriers, have more leg. He looks like a handsome lad.

• Gold Top Dog

Staffordshire BULL terriers are small, stocky dogs.  A BIG male will weigh about 35 lbs.  Am Staffs as much larger; my bitch is 50 lbs and about 16 1/2 inches high at the shoulder.

• Gold Top Dog

Thanks! I love his color, So would you consider him a Amstaf then?

• Gold Top Dog

I got him from a couple, They said he is amstaf, he weighs roughly around 60lbs  he's not tall, about medium size. What has me confused is that APBT can run similar and since they are cousins I am having a hard time telling if he is Amstaf or APBT...

• Gold Top Dog

well, absent of papers does it matter? LOL...he's just a bully breed, more likely an AmStaff in my view...but since he isn't going to be shown and/or bred I think you could call him an All American Bully Breed Mix and be fine Smile Oh, and handsome of course...you can also call him that. lol.

• Gold Top Dog

Looks amstaff to me too! Beautiful- i would LOVE to have an amstaff.

• Puppy

I think he's an APBT. He looks really handsome. is he neutered? Doing so will calm him down. They tend to be aggresive.