Luna, what is she?

• Gold Top Dog

Luna, what is she?

Any clue as to what she could be mixed with? She is around 12 weeks old and was found wanderring the park. Her ears are fluffly but her body is not.

[IMG]http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q291/Sowilu/Fosters/IMG_5663.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q291/Sowilu/Fosters/IMG_5664.jpg[/IMG]

• Gold Top Dog

Looks like a purebred Black and Tan Dawg to me. LOL  No idea on the breed mix, someone will come along with some suggestions.   Cute as can be, btw.

• Gold Top Dog

It's a mini-Coke!

• Gold Top Dog

Liesje
    It's a mini-Coke!

Duh! I knew that, it's obvious that's a Coke dog. LOL

• Gold Top Dog

Lol, did Coke look like that when he was a pup?

• Gold Top Dog

so hard with a pup...but she looks like our old deceased Zeus. He was Aussie X Dobe. He was fluffy...but his brother was slick aside from the ears like this dog. I reserve the right to change my mind as she grows/changes lol.

• Gold Top Dog

Aussie - something. The something part will probably show up within a few months.

• Gold Top Dog

Jewlieee

Aussie - something. The something part will probably show up within a few months.

That is what Tracy said too, that she could be an Aussie mix. We will just have to wait and see until she gets older.

• Gold Top Dog

nooooooooooooooooooo*I* am Luna ... black 'n tan mix.  Er .... hound mix.  Or didja name her Luna cos she looked like ME!!!!!!

But heck -- I gotta pug ta take care of -- I don't need anufer puppy! nooooooooooooooooo

Luna the Inta EVER-thin Bagle

• Gold Top Dog

calliecritturs

nooooooooooooooooooo*I* am Luna ... black 'n tan mix.  Er .... hound mix.  Or didja name her Luna cos she looked like ME!!!!!!

But heck -- I gotta pug ta take care of -- I don't need anufer puppy! nooooooooooooooooo

Luna the Inta EVER-thin Bagle

Lol, I did not realised that, actually I did not named her my sister and cousins named her. I was on my computer and they said "This is Luna" and they gave her to me lol. What a weird coincidence! I call her in spanish though I don't call her Luna with the english accent.

• Gold Top Dog

Jewlieee

That's what I thought, too.  She looks a lot like LisaK's Kodi did when he was a pup.  She was told he's Aussie/Golden Retriever mix.

• Gold Top Dog

rwbeagles

so hard with a pup...but she looks like our old deceased Zeus. He was Aussie X Dobe. He was fluffy...but his brother was slick aside from the ears like this dog. I reserve the right to change my mind as she grows/changes lol.

That was my first guess as well.... Aussie or collie x Dobe..  border collie, lassie, sheltie? pick one lol ask again in six to twelve months and i might see something different! 

When Sparta was a puppy he looked like a jack russell with a natural tail like Amber....... i knew for a fact he wasnt... but no one else did.