Lucy

• Silver

Lucy

Hey I am still wondering what kind of dog people think lucy is. She is about 1 foot tall and very playfull. She has very soft fur and a great nose. I think that I have a picture of her on the post but i am not positive but she is in my profile.
    • Gold Top Dog
    I am going so say Beagle x Miniature Daschund, or simply a Beagle mix.
    • Silver
    About how big do you think she will get?
    • Gold Top Dog
    How old and how much does she weigh, now?
    • Silver
    she is 6 months and she weighs 11.6 pounds
    • Gold Top Dog

She looks like a beagle x to me. Very cute. Why are you so concerned about her mix?

• Gold Top Dog
    She still has some growing to do but she will most likely not be Great Dane sized. heh
    • Silver
    i am just worried she will get big, so big i cant pick her up
    tiffy

She looks like a beagle x to me. Very cute. Why are you so concerned about her mix?

• Gold Top Dog

Six months old and 11 lbs, she won't get much bigger in physical size.   She may gain a few more pounds but I would bet she won't be over 15lbs fully grown.

http://www.peteducation.com/article.cfm?c=2+2108&aid=1068

• Silver
    JackieG

Six months old and 11 lbs, she won't get much bigger in physical size.   She may gain a few more pounds but I would bet she won't be over 15lbs fully grown.

http://www.peteducation.com/article.cfm?c=2+2108&aid=1068

she is actually 15 pounds now...
    • Gold Top Dog

Why does she need to be picked up?

• Silver
    Well, i dont know it would just be nice to be able to pick her up
    • Gold Top Dog

Doglover123456

For who?  Don't get me wrong, I even pick my own dogs up occasionally (key word "occasionally";), but most little dogs don't really care for "elevator syndrome" LOL.

• Silver
    spiritdogs

Doglover123456

For who?  Don't get me wrong, I even pick my own dogs up occasionally (key word "occasionally";), but most little dogs don't really care for "elevator syndrome" LOL.

Lol! She likes it.
    • Gold Top Dog

Tootsie could easily be picked up and I do on occassion, but you can tell she is more comfy on the floor. MY ex MIL, carries her chi x constantly and I feel like saying " The dog can walk ya know."