Neo Mastiff

• Gold Top Dog

I don't know, though, DumDog, I'd have a hard time being scared of Thor. LOOK at that face!!! LOL He's totally squishable.

I would stay out of the wrinkly Neos' pens, just for fear of being slobbered. HA!

• Gold Top Dog

lol i agree with you there, he has a face like Ben.... all smushy and squishy. Ben can give you some sour mug looks that keep most people at a distance but his true personality is golden. unless you happen to be made of bacon Confused

• Gold Top Dog

Calinisima

Kidnapped Thor!?!?!?? Noooo please!! Let me tell you he is friends with the high spheres of Blackie (LOL) so be careful!

Fine! But! Thor has to introduce Sandy to the higher ups in Blackie. Lol. She'll be coming with me next year. 

• Gold Top Dog

I can't wait to meet you oranges and Sandy, aaaand Maze?

• Gold Top Dog

Sadly no Maze this time.  I don't have a proper crate for her. But if I get one next winter, I may come out for a bit in December.

• Gold Top Dog

DumDog
    this is what i believe they should look like...

This dog's name translates into English as "all drool" and would be pronounced "turto wvallo" in dialect. This picture was taken just about 1927 in front of the cheese shop. 

This is a breed i've always fancied owning but probably never will .... not unless its a mix. .. and even then i would strongly consider the source Hmm

Looks like what they wanted to preserve/create with the Cane Corso.

I do fancy a Neo which looks like that however, just have only seen a few. I saw one earlier this year. He was so unwrinkly it was almost shocking, I wanted to grab the dog and take him home. Very nice looking. 

• Gold Top Dog

what ever they were aiming for preserving was missed by several miles judging by today's dogs! (that goes for several breeds btw) what good is a guard dog if he's at risk of biting through his own skin, or cant even see because of said skin?

• Gold Top Dog

DumDog

what ever they were aiming for preserving was missed by several miles judging by today's dogs! (that goes for several breeds btw) what good is a guard dog if he's at risk of biting through his own skin, or cant even see because of said skin?

My thoughts exactly Big Smile