What breeds is she?

• Gold Top Dog

She weighs 29lbs.

• Gold Top Dog

This is Lily, our friends 1/2 Golden 1/2 Basset...there's nothing Basset about her except her leg length, and that's what makes me think Pudding is Basset. Lily is probably 30lbs.

IM000773.jpg picture by missstephanied21

• Gold Top Dog

Basset mixed with a Lab and Terrier. No doubt now. Her weight did it for me. She's a cutie!

• Gold Top Dog

BlackLabbie

This is Lily, our friends 1/2 Golden 1/2 Basset...there's nothing Basset about her except her leg length, and that's what makes me think Pudding is Basset. Lily is probably 30lbs.

IM000773.jpg picture by missstephanied21

He/she is cute! Oh many those legs are cute!

• Gold Top Dog

Which one is Pudding?

• Gold Top Dog

The one on the far left?

• Gold Top Dog
    I was going for a Corgi X Lab mix. I don't see any Basset. What a cutie though!
    • Gold Top Dog

In your neck of the woods, I'd guess Lab, wirehaired JRT, Bassett mix.  Could be Corgi, but her butt has a houndy look and the length of tail looks hound-y to me, too.

• Gold Top Dog

BlackLabbie

Cute dog! Are they sure on the mix though?

• Gold Top Dog

Is Pudding on the far left? 

• Gold Top Dog

AgileGSD

BlackLabbie

Cute dog! Are they sure on the mix though?

Yes, one of their neighbors has a Golden, another neighbor a Basset, neither was fixed and they were caught in the act SurpriseEmbarrassed........Lily is an awesome dog, and the entire litter found homes, but they were defiantly an "oops" litter.

• Gold Top Dog

BlackLabbie
    Yes, one of their neighbors has a Golden, another neighbor a Basset, neither was fixed and they were caught in the act SurpriseEmbarrassed........Lily is an awesome dog, and the entire litter found homes, but they were defiantly an "oops" litter.

Interesting! Wouldn't have been my guess for sure.

• Gold Top Dog

Yah, she's a weird egg, lol. She pushed her ears back for that picture....don't think she liked the camera! She just wanted to swim!

• Gold Top Dog

Yes she is on the far left.