So-we made up our mind!

• Gold Top Dog

Congratulations on your new puppy! They are so cute! Can't wait to see more pictures!

• Gold Top Dog

puppies!!! Congrats!!! We need lots and lots of pictures of her. She's gorgeous.

• Gold Top Dog

She is just stunning.  I've got a friend who does Brittney rescue.  I love her dogs.  She does a slew of stuff with them, but agility is her big love.  Thsoe dogs are really neat going around the course - I love seeing the pics.

• Gold Top Dog

Well, she's home!  The breeders were great and very helpful.  Not only were we allowed to meet the entire litter as well as both parents, but we were also shown stories and photos of full siblings from past litters.  The photos from past litters showed the dogs at work hunting in the field and retrieving game.  The dam came from a breeder in North Carolina and was absolutely gorgeous.

I can't wait to watch this pup grow up and start hunting.  I will get some pictures of her in the morning.

• Gold Top Dog

Wow!!!! You must be so happy. We need lots of pics. Thanks!!

• Gold Top Dog

This little girl is a spitfire!  Absolutely love her.  We decided to name her Bailey.  Here are a few pictures I took of her this morning.  She is constantly on the move so it's hard to get her to stop for a few seconds to snap a picture.

Picking on the old lady-our yellow lab, Abby...

• Gold Top Dog

whatta face! Gotta love a redhead right? Her name is cute too. Just adorable Smile

• Gold Top Dog

She is PRECIOUS.  Congrats on the new family member!

• Gold Top Dog

Thank you all for your compliments!  She is fitting in very well with our pack-even with the six month old GSD pup (during my little photo session he was in his kennel drying out since he had been outside in the rain).  I couldn't be happier.  So far she hasn't had an accident inside-she has been whining when she needs to go out.  As long as I am vigilant, she seems to being doing great with that!

• Gold Top Dog

Ah she is so cute!! Congratulations!

• Gold Top Dog

She is precious!!! 

• Gold Top Dog

Awwwwwwww what a precious face

• Gold Top Dog

She's so cute! Gotta love those ears!

• Gold Top Dog

She is adorable!!!  I hope you post more pictures as she grows. ;)

• Bronze

DakotaSpirit

She is constantly on the move so it's hard to get her to stop for a few seconds to snap a picture.

She's a typical Britt! Big Smile  And very, very cute.  I love her face, it's so symmetrical!

My Brittany, a male, is 8-1/2 and still by far the most energetic dog I've ever owned or known.  They are certainly a challenge to keep exercised and mentally stimulated, but oh so sweet and loving.  I predict she won't keep that puppy fat for long. Wink