So-we made up our mind!

• Gold Top Dog

So-we made up our mind!

Well, I shot down the idea of both the GWP and goldendoodle.  I really wanted a dog that would both point and retrieve well.  Because we have a lab and German shepherd, I also wanted something a little smaller than either breed.  I have owned brittanys in the past and decided adding another would be an excellent choice.

I have found my breeder locally too and have been speaking with them for over a week now!  The pups have champion pedigree, the parents AND past siblings hunt, and I was given the pick of the litter.  Our pup will be coming home sometime this week.

• Gold Top Dog

awesome! can't wait for pics of the wee pup! Male or female? Name?

• Gold Top Dog

Female.  Her breeder has been calling her Foxy.  We're not sure if we are going to keep the name or change it.  We'll wait until she comes home so we can get to know her personality a little more.

• Gold Top Dog

Wheeeee!   I can't wait to see Brittany Pupper pics!

• Gold Top Dog

We are going to go pick her up this evening!  There is a winter storm coming through over the next couple of days and we decided it wasn't worth it to wait just in case the weather turned bad-didn't want to have to drive through it.  It will be a couple days earlier than we planned on, but we have already bought all the puppy supplies we needed and are ready to bring her home.  I will post pictures in the morning.

• Gold Top Dog

Congratulations! Brittanies are such cool dogs, and very pretty to look at, too. I hope that "Foxy" fits in, well, and turns out to be everything you're hoping for.

• Gold Top Dog

Oooo! Puppy pictures!! Congrats on the new family member!

• Gold Top Dog

Yay!  Drive safe and let that storm know that it can go right by the Twin Cities!

• Gold Top Dog

hmmmm....Storm might be a good name!

• Gold Top Dog

I don't know if our storm will make it all the way to the Cities.  I am just about as far west into ND as you can get (about 20 miles from the Montana border).  Storm would be a fitting name if it does come through.  Interesting...

• Gold Top Dog

Storm is cute, or Billizard if she's got a lot of white on her

Be careful driving!

• Gold Top Dog

Here is a picture the breeder sent me last week.  Foxy is the one in the front.  The other is the other female from the litter.  I will still get pictures this evening to share.

• Gold Top Dog

OMG, too cute!!

How old are they?  They look so fat and healthy and just too adorable. 

• Gold Top Dog

She's darling!  I can't wait to see more pictures of her when you bring her home.

• Gold Top Dog

Thud.....

I do love Brittanies!  (sp?)