What breeds is my doggie?

• Bronze

What breeds is my doggie?

My doggie is 2 years old. I am thinking he is a springer spaniel cross border collie. Am i right? Any other suggestions?

• Gold Top Dog

I see Border Collie in the body structure and retriever in the face and ears

• Gold Top Dog

I can see a little Border Collie in her, maybe some Beagle and Lab?

• Gold Top Dog

He looks like my old Bubo - he was English Setter and Aussie or mayber BC - we weren't sure.  

• Gold Top Dog
    I see springer and lab mainly.
    • Bronze

He always lays with his back legs out, you can kinda see in the photos. His mum was a spaniel but no idea what other breed is in him. He is very active, and can jump very high without any run up first. Here are some more photos of him. By the way his name is Wiggles :-) And thanks for your suggestions :-)

• Gold Top Dog

I see Lab and English Setter.

• Gold Top Dog

Hmm, I see Pointer.

• Gold Top Dog

it's probably not just two breeds in him... there are probably 3-4.

I can see the spaniel, maybe lab? I don't see BC, really. possibly beagle?

• Gold Top Dog

I see pointer too. 

• Gold Top Dog

I definitely see springer.

He sure is a handsome boy though!!

• Gold Top Dog

BCMixs

Hmm, I see Pointer. 

That's what I thought, too, until I noticed the coat was longer than a Pointer's.  The length of the coat is very similar to what Mick's was (he was Lab/Eng. Setter).  To be honest, tho- it was the tail that made me think Eng. Setter- except for the color, it looks almost identical to Mick's.  I've seen field bred Eng. Setters with similar markings to the dog in the OP, too.

• Gold Top Dog
    My friend has a dog that I'd swear was part pointer- he has that face and muzzle form an english pointer that is so distinct. And that dog has no pointer in him, but is half springer.
    • Gold Top Dog

I had a Lab-Dalmation mix that was marked like her. Maybe the father was a combo like that?