Min Pin Anyone?

• Gold Top Dog

Min Pin Anyone?

Does anyone have one of these?  We rescued a dog that we thought was a large Chi but turned out to be a Min Pin.  We are crazy about him and so is everyone who meets him.  In fact, we have had offers to buy him plus actual begging for him!  His temperament is so sweet and friendly, he needs very little exercise (compared to our Goldens anyway), doesn't display any house-breaking issues (which I've read they can have), isn't yippy, isn't aggressive, eats little, sheds little, grooms himself like a cat, loves children and other dogs, ignores cats though, is playful and affectionate, the list just goes on and on.  To me, this is one wonderful breed.  But I've not met anyone else who had one and would be interested to hear what others say.  We're thinking of getting another since we love this one so much, and dogs in general.  He loves to play with the Goldens who are very gentle with him but when we take him to the dog park, he's ecstatic to play with dogs his own size.

• Gold Top Dog

You have a PM.

• Gold Top Dog

One of my best friends has a Manchester Terrier which is just a bit bigger then a min pin ut share personality traits. Her dog, Diamind is SO sweet, devoted and loving. She gets along with everyone, dogs big and small. Diamond plays wonderfully with my two American Pit Bull Terriers. Its cute to see Diamond act like a big dog!

• Gold Top Dog

Oh. Me me me! Big Smile haha I have a 4 year old female black and tan.

Is yours an older guy? Penny is quite yippy, hyper and active!

• Gold Top Dog

I have supposedly a Min Pin/black Lab mix that is mostly terrier in personality. Here is her pic.