Guess Frankies breeds

• Gold Top Dog

That last group shot is Tooooo cute !!!  I can see Pitty in his face , that roman nose is sort of a give away but not a pure bred , The bone and shoulders are too different. He is Adorable !!  What a great little guy he is going to be.

Bonita of Bwana

• Gold Top Dog

How old is Frankie and how much does he weigh? I see Bull Terrier for sure, but I'm not sure if I see any pit. My mother and sister both thought BT x JRT but they cam't tell his weight/age.

Right now I'm fostering what's guessed as a Bull Terrier x APBT mix. He looks like a APBT if his head is looking stright at you but should you see him from the side or have him put his head down a bit he looks like a piggie. :] He is 4 months old and 21lbs. Totally different color/markings but his head shape reminded me of my pup.

• Gold Top Dog
    Bonita-Thank you! :3

VelvetFuzzButt- OMG you foster pup is so cute! They do look alike, especially in the head profile pic. The vet told us Frankie looked about four months old about a month ago, so about five months old. And weighs 30lbs. His shoulders are starting to develope, I think, and his getting taller each day. Hes not as high as my 22inch Charlie but hes getting there...I wish I had a tape measurer. lol

More pictures.