Anybody else love staffies?

• Silver

Anybody else love staffies?

I absolutely adore staffies, they are definatly my favourite breed, there so smart, protective and loving. When go out side with Donnie(my staff) he tries to follow everybody that walks past, and when poeple stop to stroke him he gets so exited and happy licking them wagging his tail and all that.I dislike the bad reputation they have because of some stupid owners mistreat them, and bring them up to fight.They are perfect dogs in my opinion, good with children and so playful.Is there anybody else out there on this site that loves staffs like me?What do you all think about the staff? Do you hate them or love them?Smile

• Gold Top Dog

I have loved all the bull breeds since 1982. PLEASE post more pictures!!! 

• Gold Top Dog

You'll find several bulyl breed lovers here. I have a female APBT and a male Staffie. They are amazing and I agree with you on the bad repuation-yucky! I've found the BEST tool against the bad reputation is having a extremely well behaved dog. I am able to take pride in my dogs because they have exceptional behavior and I hope you do too! Its a lot of work to give such a strong breed discipline but the reward is 100x worth it. Its the best feeling to walk through a throng of people and animals and have my dogs walking nicely on a leash and greeting children and other dogs happily adn with wagging tails.

• Gold Top Dog

lorib

I have loved all the bull breeds since 1982. PLEASE post more pictures!!! 

me too and since i was born in 1982 you could say i have loved bullbreeds all my life lol my grand parents had several of them when i was a baby and i remember them well despite being so young at the time. 

i know a lot of staffy fans from the UK. they hate the reputation worse than you can imagine. their dogs are working dogs- no not fighting dogs- and they're all so beautiful! i love to see the pictures they post of their dogs in action. one man even started a club for staffy racing lol its called ACES... Active Canine Enthusiast Society or something like that. wish i had something like that in my home town lol

• Silver

I'm not sure how i put pictures in a post, but i have a couple of good pictures of my dog on my profile.

I've just posted alot of pictures in the photo's part of the forum