Breed Help

• Bronze

Breed Help

Ive had my dog for about 9-10 years.
    she was a stray who we took in and no-one claimed.
    she looks kinda like a cairn terrier but im not exactly sure.

any help on what breed she is will be appreciated =]

• Gold Top Dog

Well... its obvious.  She a DoraBull.  

Sorry, I'm no help.  But I must ask.  After 9 or 10 years, why do you want to know?  Just curious? 

• Gold Top Dog

is that the normal length of her hair or do you trim it up?

she COULD be a yorky/poo 

• Bronze

yeah just curious =]  it hasnt really bothered me that much not knowing but it would be nice to know.
    and that dorabull thing is cute..lol...confused me for a sec though.

• Bronze

thats her hair trimmed...it gets quite long but not as long as say a maltese.

my other dog is maltese and when they had puppies they were white,black and black and white...does that help in any way?

• Gold Top Dog

misseh

thats her hair trimmed...it gets quite long but not as long as say a maltese.

my other dog is maltese and when they had puppies they were white,black and black and white...does that help in any way?

she could be a maltesexpoodle or maltesexbichon. she looks like my mom's old bichonxmaltese. her hair was longish but didnt drag the ground.. and it would fluff right up like a bichon if you used a hair dryer on her after a bath.

and the puppy mixture could be anything.... if she has say.... jack russell in her, or maybe even Shih ztu.. which is also a consideration. check for an underbite... that should narrow it down to certain small breeds..

ETA

my mom's dog before grooming..

After..

this was the day after we brought her home. we only groomed her this close because her coat was horrible matted and disgusting.. once we got a paid of real clippers it was easier to keep her in a good inbetween cut... kinda like your dog. but Tara was solid white.. no markings at all. 

• Gold Top Dog

I used to have a cairen terrier when I was little and she definitely looks like one!  They're mostly brown and black, so since she has some white, I  don't know it that's another breed or not.  But she's sooo cute and reminds me of Jody!  I miss him!  He was such a great dog!  She's a beauty!

• Gold Top Dog

Am I reading that wrong, or did you breed your maltese to your mixed breed?Huh?

And as for breeds, I'd say there's more than two breeds in the mix. Yorkie is likely one, due to the coloring, and a few other terrier types and maybe some poodle would be my guess.