Identifying Breed(s)

• Bronze

Identifying Breed(s)

I need some help identifying my dog's breed(s). It's weird that I don't know. I just want opinions. THANKS!

[IMG]http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb88/ESPOSER/Butchercopy.jpg[/IMG]

• Gold Top Dog

Do you have more pictures/  From this one, s/he looks like maybe a Corgi/Chihuahua mix.
    • Gold Top Dog

Definately need more pictures!!  CUTE CUTE CUTE!  Might be some hound in there....?

• Gold Top Dog

I was going to say definitely beagle/hound.  Usually corgis get that pointy ear thing in if there is corgi in the mix.  (Foxy always made sure we had GREAT TV reception!! LOL) 

• Gold Top Dog

My thought was beagle too, but I'm definitely going to need many many more puppy pics to be sure....Wink

• Gold Top Dog
    The ears and the coloring really look Beagle-ish
    • Gold Top Dog

I also agree, some sort of beagle mix. No corgi...no pointy ears!

Is she still a puppy? You'll be able to tell more of what she is when she is full grown. She's very cute. whatever she is!

• Gold Top Dog

wouldn't suprise me if those ears ended up upright. They look thin and high set...terrier ish actually...perhaps a button ear. This is solely on this one pic tho. I see JRT more than anything...and as someone else said...Chi. Th "minaturizing" of the face, prominent skull, pointed muzzle.

• Gold Top Dog

could be jack russell/chihuahua... or rat terrier/jack or rat/chi.. or even min pin with any one of the previously mentioned mixes. at this point in time determining breed is going to be extra difficult. those ears and colours could do ANYTHING between now and say.. six months to a year. 

• Gold Top Dog

Beagle/Min Pin is what I see. 

• Silver

Chi/beagle.  That's my vote, an am stickin to itSmile

Cutey.  What's his name and how old?

• Gold Top Dog

Once again, I'm with Gina- Chi/JRT.  The puppy looks too small to be some of the mixes mentioned.
    • Gold Top Dog

I'm going to say Beagle/Jack Russell Terrier.  (Oh, and "Go, Pats!";)

• Bronze

• Bronze