Staffordshire Terrier, or not?

• Gold Top Dog

Staffordshire Terrier, or not?

Hello everyone.  This is Lucy...

What are your opinions on her breed?

• Gold Top Dog
    I can't comment on the breed because I am not versed in that type of dog BUT.....She is absolutely adorable. What a wonderful face!
    • Gold Top Dog

Looks like a Staffy Bull to me.

• Gold Top Dog

!! Another Oklahoma Pit Bull owner! She adorable! Pit Bulls are a wonderful breed of dog but there not for everyone that is for sure.

• Gold Top Dog

She looks like a Pittie to me. She's looks to be too large to be a Staffy Bull and her head is more like a Pit than an Am staff to me.  Whatever she is, she's a cutie!

• Gold Top Dog

shes definetly a pit bull, but I don't know her breed. Pit bull is basicly a generic term for many breeds like American Pit Bull Terriers, American Staffordshire Terriers, Staffordshire Bull Terriers, and everything inbetween. lol to me, Staffies seem wider, and bulkier than APBT.

• Gold Top Dog

Yeah, I don't know what a Staffordshire Terrier looks like either, but I think she looks like a Pitbull.  She just has that shaped head.  Now I have to go look up a ST and see what they look like.  :)

• Gold Top Dog

Ok, duh!  I looked it up.  They are a form of pitbull.  DUH!!!  The picture I saw, though looked even closer to the ground than Lucy.  So, maybe.  Embarrassed

• Silver

That second picture of her looks like my college roomies American Bulldogs.  She is a gorgeous Bully whatever type she is!!

• Gold Top Dog

make sure the pictures you're using for reference are the BREED STANDARDS and not some backyard breeders or gang banger's breeding.. lately the APBT is being bred to look more and more like the english bulldog and it throws everything off.

To me, she looks like a garden variety APBT, and the breed standards are quite large. 

If you want to see what a REAL American Stafforshire Terrier looks like, check out AmStaffy's pics.  Her dogs are the standard.  Stafforshire Bull Terriers are usually quite small.. it's hard to gague her size from those pics, but her face looks decidedly American to me..

Don't let people tell you that American Stafforshire Terrier is a fancy name for APBT, because it's NOT.Big Smile 

She IS awful cute, and I guess that's all that really matters, eh??

• Gold Top Dog
    I see staffy bull and some lab
    • Gold Top Dog

Not a Staff.  Could be AmStaff, don't know much about those.  Looks like an APBT to me.  She doesnt look short and stocky enough to be a Staff.