My mixes - any ideas?

• Bronze

My mixes - any ideas?

I have two mutts and although it doesn't really matter to me what breeds they are, I like to hear what people think...  So any thoughts?

This is Cuda, she's 15 months old and 35 lbs.  I saw her mom, who was just as muttly as Cuda lol.

This is Nico, he's 3 yrs and I adopted him as an adult.  He weighs about 65 lbs and loves to shed ;)

Here's another (not so great) pic of both of them.  I put this here so you can see Cuda standing.

Hopefully I'll have more pics soon, but I'm on a new laptop and this is the best I have on this computer.

• Gold Top Dog
    I could be wrong(I probably am) but their colors say Shepherd mix to me!  They are very cute though!
    • Gold Top Dog
    The first one looks vaguely rottweilery in the coloring. (But I'm talking out my butt, I really don't know breeds! [:D]) They're both very handsome!
    • Gold Top Dog
    I'd say they are both shpeherd mixes, although Nico could have husky in him as well.
    • Gold Top Dog
    I'm going to throw everyone for a loop here and say that the dog in the second pic is GSD/Collie or GSD/sighthound.  The muzzle and skull shape isn't broad enough for rottie or even husky IMO.
    • Gold Top Dog
    The first one I'd say GSD mix.  The second....I don't really know!  Collie x hound?  The color pattern isn't really GSD (no black muzzle).
    • Gold Top Dog
    The first one is definitely a GSD mix.  The second one.... something about the muzzle really makes me think of a doberman.  I'm probably just crazy!  :D
    • Gold Top Dog

first one....GSD mix (very cute!) and the second guy, I'm getting doberman and hound.