My Pitbull

• Gold Top Dog

My Pitbull

So Here Are Some Pics Of Razor When I First Got Him (three weeks ago)

• Gold Top Dog
    he's a cutie [:D]
    looks like trouble too lol
    • Gold Top Dog
    yup he's a handful. lol..and food aggresive!
    • Gold Top Dog
    Hes a cutie!.. but food aggressive? You really need to nip that in the butt NOW.
    • Gold Top Dog
    He is juat adorable
    • Gold Top Dog
    He's beautiful!!  I responded to your thread on food aggression, its really more about a resource guarder. 

I highly recommend you enroll in a obdience class and socialize this little guy right from the get go, you won't be sorry. 

There are some really good books out there on puppy's raising too.  Do a search on idog or maybe Spiritdogs will notice your threads she has great suggestions on matierals for you to read.
    • Gold Top Dog
    at that age he can be cured of it... but you WILL be sorry if you dont do it now. when i was a kid i had my hand slashed open by my chow mix.... and another time i accidentally dropped a coin into his dish while he was eating out it... and couldnt get the coin back without a fight.... he also tore a huge hole in a friends shoe when he got too close to this dog while he was eating.
    if he had something that he wasnt supposed to have... well you just hoped it wasnt rat poison because he wouldnt let you take it away!
    i wish i had known then what i know now..... a dog like mine would have been put to sleep in a hurry..
    • Gold Top Dog
    Cute puppy, but DO take care of the food aggression NOW. Kids need to be safe around ALL dogs and as a bull breed owner, you MUST set your training  to a higher level.  You will be proud of Razor when he's a perfect big guy!