Interesting Litter

• Gold Top Dog

Interesting Litter

http://search.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=8732437
    from the same mom, but each puppy is ... well.. DIFFERENT!!

personally i like the fluffy white one [:D] he looks like someone just pulled him out of the dryer
    • Gold Top Dog
    If that is the mom in the 3rd pic, she looks like she has some lab in her but thoes puppies all look so different, one even looks to be part chi. yet other are said to have corgie legs and some look like labs, some have pointed ears and others have floppy ears.  Talk about a mix, like all the mixes in the mom got filtered out in puppy form!

Thanks for sharing.
    • Gold Top Dog
    Cute!!! Personally I don't see the Shepherd, maybe they say that because of the pricked ears? I see Akita or Shar Pei in the yellow ones, their faces just don't look Shepherd. And the white one, sheesh, wouldn't even know where to start with it. But you're right, it's cute.

Shiva
    • Gold Top Dog
    i kept my husband up past his bedtime showing him all the cute little puppies on petfinder in our area. we saw several that sparked his interest(he loves shepherds) but when  we came to this bunch and he exploded with laughter.... "MAN!! that mama dog was a real *expletive*!! she got with any dog she could find!"   ...then he went to bed laughing... so much for the moment [8|]

but he liked the white fluffy snuggle bear puppy too lol
    and yeah... good luck guessing what her dad was!! poodle? OES? i'd love to see that dog in adult form lol
    • Gold Top Dog
    Momma definately had a lot of suitors!  Maybe she was the shepherd?  Quite the variety tho!
    • Gold Top Dog
    [color=#660033]To me the 2 cream ones and black one look similar (other than color), then the fluffy white one looks like the mailman's puppy! Well, you know what I mean. lol I would also pick the one that looks like he just came out of the dryer. [:D][/color]
    • Gold Top Dog
    lol the mailman thing was funny, dont worry i understood it completely [;)]
    its possible it could have been two different dads. but holy moly... what a weird bunch of pups!
    i bet the fluffy one will get a home before the others [8|]
    • Gold Top Dog
    You're probably right about the fluffy one, but they are all good looking pups. I don't see shepherd in there though, cept for the prick ears. The three smooth coated ones look like some japanese breed mixed with lab.