Poodle mixed with?

• Puppy

Poodle mixed with?

I recently adopted a poodle mix.  Here is a picture before his haircut, and one after.  He is around 2-3 years old.
    He has long skinny tail.  His body is in cream color, except for his ear and the tip of his tail that is grey and brown.  His head is smaller in proportion to his body. 
    I would love to know what his other breed(s) is.

• Gold Top Dog
    I bet he feels better after that "little trim".[:)]

There are so many crazy (to put it nicely) ;Poodle-mixes in this world, he could very well be a Shih-poo, a Cocka-poo, a Malti-poo, etc.  I groom two Cocka-poos, and a Yorkie-poo, and they could all pass for poor-quality purebreds.  The two Coka-poos are the size and shape of a min. ;Poodle.  The Yorkie-poo is solid red with a cottony coat.  The Shih-poo I groom resembels a Shih w/ slightly longer muzzle.  All have wretched coats to work with.[8D]

After saying all of the above, he also might be a purebred with an un-docked tail.  They appear every so often in my shop.  Totally ruins "the look", IMO[8D]  Just a thought.

Whatever he is, HE'S CUTE!
    • Gold Top Dog
    yeah with first crosses with poodle/what ever you never know what the pups will look like when they're grown.
    and i think he looks pure but without the docked tail. looks a lot like my grandmother's apricot poodle (mini), but her tail was docked and it seems like the the coat was softer as the curls werent so tight to the skin. my grandmother spent a lot of time grooming/brushing/clipping her.. i always figured she teased the heck out of the fur lol