I love rottweiler because...

• Silver

I love rottweiler because...

Dear friends!

This is a post for rottweiler lovers, pleace live your note "Why do I love Rotties" I love rottweilers because, they are best friends of men indeed, rotties love and deffend their families and lots of reasons more.. In central asia, there is a really bad thing going on.. People are destroying rottweilers becouse they think that they are too aggressive! And now in central asia we need special documents for owning or buying this wonderful rottweilers.. and that's why we need to know your loves to rottweilers, our society called "RottCentreAsia" needs your advices..
    • Gold Top Dog
    i dont own a rotti, but i have known a few of them. i always found them to be level headed and respectful as long as they were treated with respect.
    my own dogs are similar in personality to rottweilers. i have American Bulldogs. they share a similar history as being drovers (heavy weight cattle dogs) and guardians of man and property. the family that owns a rotty or an american bulldog is truly blessed and well defended.
    • Silver
    Dear DumDog,

Thank you for your response.. I like your dog's breed, I look at American bulldogs with a huge respect =)
    • Bronze
    I have been owned by rott's and love the breed.  Friendly but not overly.  Confident without being pushy.  Properly rasied or with good temperment, they make a wonderful family pet. Loyal, loving and dedicated to their owners.  They are smart, active dogs that need firm and loving direction. 
    • Gold Top Dog
    I only own half or maybe less or more of the breed. They are wonderfull and I love how they were used for.  Loyal and full of love.  I love my Rottie x!!!! :)