Serious question

• Silver
    Dear Stacita,

Yes, labrodors are popular in russia.. but only very rich families can own labradors because they are very rare and here in russia people sell "ONLY" 100% purebreed labs, so they are about 2000 in US dollars.. so here in moscow if you see any pure labs, that means that the owner is a BIG person.. Our president's (Putin) dog is a black labrador..

Thank you.. people thank all of you, keep on sending your thoughts.. I read your advices with a big pleasure.. =)
    • Silver
    Dear sweetcozi,

Lol your rottweiler on the photo doesn't look like mine.. the one in the photo is tooooo handsome! oh, i wish my rex to ba like on your photo =) ok bye, thanks for response!

if you could, it would be very good if you'd give me some advices about living/trainig/owning rottweilers... bye- bye pIeAcE!i!i
    • Silver
    Dear maggiemae101,

I'm not saying anything.... don't cry.. I really appreciate your help... Ok, If I said something that made you sad, I'm really sorry..

Sorry.. I'm in waiting for your reply..
    • Gold Top Dog
    This is not a purebreed Rottie but I love him!!!!

• Silver
    Dear Sowilu,

Lol, it's a Rottweiler?! Owners musn't love their dog's breeds, they must love their dog's hearts =) and that's the thing wich you are doing...

Thank you..
    • Gold Top Dog
    I also think Rex is a pure rottie...  what an adorable puppie picture...

Very interesting information you have shared with us about labradors in your country.  Thank you for the education. [:)]
    • Gold Top Dog
    there's no question that your dog is a purebred.
    • Gold Top Dog
    ORIGINAL: rottweiler4life

Dear maggiemae101,

I'm not saying anything.... don't cry.. I really appreciate your help... Ok, If I said something that made you sad, I'm really sorry..

Sorry.. I'm in waiting for your reply..

I was just having a really emotional day that day, Sorry! Your dog is beautiful!
    I am jealous I want him!!!!!
    • Gold Top Dog
    I took my dog Floyd who is a Belgian Malinois  to a beginner's class when I first got him. He was a trained dog but had/has some fear issues partially from having been caged for six months with no human contact. His best friend in the class was a nine month old female Rottie. Her confidence really helped him and his obedience really helped her owner. [:D

We ended up getting together outside class several times.  While the humans BBQ'd chicken for dog treats they played. Gabbie was a bit stubborn and needed motivation at times but was very good natured and played very well with my dog.
    • Gold Top Dog
    That is a VERY handsome dog, and very interesting about Labradors. They are very popular dogs here, and very, very common. Our shelters are full of Labs and Lab mixes.
    • Silver
    Dear maggiemae101,

I'm very happy that you understood me =) I would like to continue our new began friendship **Content Removed**

Guys, I'm very thankful to all of you for giving me a HUGE help, now I'm absolutely sure that my Rex is a pure-breed Rottweiler, for those of you who haven't owned thise wonderful breed, I highly reccommend! Especially American rottweilers have a big difference (positive) Russian rottweilers are a bit aggressive, because all Centre Asian rottweilers are mostly used for dog fights [:(] **Content Removed**

Anywas once more, Thank you... I would like to continue our friendship, Can't wait for your replies..

Nusrat Yaminov specially to you, from Russia Moscow..
    • Gold Top Dog
    you fight your dog????
    • Gold Top Dog

**Previous Edit**

Wow.[8|]
    Hmm...
    • Gold Top Dog
    **Previous Edit**

Oh dear...
    • Silver
    If anyone of you would like to know more about my Rex and me, **Content Removed** I would be very happy If you would add me to your Dogster...

Thank you, I'm in waiting for your replies!