favourite dogs ?

• Puppy
    Rottweilers ,  American Pit Bull Terriers , Staffordshires , Golden Retrievers ,  Bulldogs (English , American, Valleys , Olde English , and Alpha Bulldogs .) , Dobermans , Great Danes , Labs , Aussies , and too many more ! lol !! But i like all dogs not really choser or a picker .
    • Gold Top Dog
    Too many to list, but my heart belongs to my Aussie. Brilliant, silly, loves being involved in all aspects of family life, observant, can go from a dead sleep to a hard run in about 2 seconds. Just an all around enthusiastic velcro-dog.
    • Silver
    The one dog that can make me forget to breathe is a gorgeous afghan in full flight.  They will always and forever be special!  Followed closely by the other sight hounds.   I love their sense of humor, the way they can make you laugh with their antics, their grace and elegance, the regal way they have of looking at you, and their brains.  I've always believed they are very, very intelligent - they learn things so quickly, but get bored just as quickly it's true, so they're not as trainable as some - not by traditional methods, anyway.

Next, would be the herding dogs beginning with bearded collies - because mine was truly special.  I also am a huge admirer of German and Belgian Shepherds.  It's those noble heads of theirs and the spirit and style they have.
    • Bronze
    I love Shih Tzus[sm=floating.gif]But If I lived in a cooler climate I would love to have a Newfoundland. I've never met one in person. They look like huge lovable teddy bears.
    • Silver
    well... thank you, [:)] and I fell in love with your dog on the "avatar" (Huskey, snow-dog) =)

Thank you again..
    • Silver
    my favorite is chihuahua because they are tiny and smart.  And most I've met have been very outgoing and friendly (not including Sam lol).

but I also love german shepherd, pug, irish setter, and tons others. 

• Bronze
    My favorite breed of all time is most definately the English Setter. They are absolutely gorgeous! Not only that but they are very intelegent and learn quickly. They are the most loving breed I have ever met and will do whatever it takes to be with you. Extremely loyal and believe it or not great guard dogs alerting you of strangers. There are so many more reasons, I could go on forever.
    • Silver
    Obviously I'm going to say Greyhounds and Alapahas since they are both my breed of choice.  But in addition:

I'd say it's a tie between the APBT for their extreme happiness, goofiness, love and versitility, and the Belgian Malinois for their drive, grace, and sheer beauty.
    • Gold Top Dog
    My favorite breed has to be ACD, because I love their personalities and the way they look. And my other favorite is Pomeranian, because they are incredibly loyal, funny and smart dogs [:D]
    • Gold Top Dog
    Australian Shepherd for their versatility and smarts.  I like the hounds, and I've always been partial to Dobes.
    • Gold Top Dog
    My favourite as of 3 weeks ago is the Finnish Lapphund. Dear god, I have never met such sweetie pies in my life. They are stunningly beautiful, but astonishingly gentle and complete snuggle bums. Their full coat and pretty faces just beg for cuddles, and I think they'd happily sit there and soak up the love all day. But as much as they love snuggles, they aren't a needy dog and are just as happy to sit and watch the world go by. They're a herding dog, so love people and are easy to train, but they're also a spitz, so they have a fun streak of independence. They charmed my socks off, and I'm not easily charmed.

Other favourites are most spitz breeds, dobes, and hounds. I'd love a hound, but it will have to wait until my house is free of small furry animals.
    • Gold Top Dog
    Definitely the Shih Tzu! First of all I'm addicted to their adorable little Ewok faces. I can't tell you how much time I spend every day just looking at my dogs. [:)] I love that they're laid back, slightly independent, great watchdogs but also friendly with people and other animals. They're non-shedding, don't need a lot of exercise, small, but stocky and sturdy...I really could go on for days. Fudge is a little different than other Shih Tzus that I've met though; independent is not in his vocabulary. lol He wants to snuggle 24/7. [:D]
    • Puppy
    I don't have a favourite breed, but I do have favourite groups. Guardian/molosser/bull breeds are my favourites. [:)]
    • Gold Top Dog
    German Shepherds, imo the smartest and most versatile breed.

Siberian Huskies, most beautiful dogs (but can be super difficult).
    • Silver
    My  fav dog is the Shar Pei (I have no idea how to spell it), I don't actually have one but they're so cute. Especially when they're puppies.