Whippet?

• Silver

Whippet?

Anyone else have a whippet?
    I have a saluki too. She was given to me.

• Gold Top Dog
    No, but my neighbor has two Whippets. They are very sleek and beautiful dogs with great agility. One of the Whippet pups can jump the 7-8 foot fence without any trouble. Both of them get along great with the Yorkie and Chihuahuas living with them. And they are so hyper and agile one of them broke its leg.
    • Silver
    Oh thats cool. My whippet shows and does obedience. She might do agility but I am currently doing that with my mixed breed.[:D]
    • Silver
    Aw your Whippet is so cute! I wish I had one, if only my mom would allow me to get another dog *sigh* I think Sighthounds are so beautiful.
    • Gold Top Dog
    Nope, but there is a long-haired Whip in my agility class who is adorable. He is such a sweet boy. Really nice dogs.
    • Gold Top Dog
    There used to be a few more whippet owners on. 

I think whippets are the best kept secret in dog-dom.
    • Puppy
    I do! Sorry I'm a bit late to this - I don't check here all that much. He's two, I've had him about six months and can't believe how sweet, smart and gentle he is. I agree with the comment that they're the best-kept secret in dogland.
    • Bronze
    Don't have one but have seen many in performance sports. Maybe someday.... I'd love to see a long-haired whippet!!

Linda