What are they?

• Gold Top Dog

What are they?

I'm foster mom to these two cruelty dogs.  They really have some mental issues but are getting better.  I know they are mixed breen (mutly's) but any guesses as to what may be mixed up here?

• Gold Top Dog
    The first one screams yellow lab, the second looks like it's got lab and either sighthound or collie in it.
    • Gold Top Dog
    they both look like lab mixes to me. the one on the bottom looks like a lab/golden i had when i was a kid, however he is slightly more orange and has more white. Reggie was solid yellow. however its possible that he is part collie and lab. maybe border collie. the top one looks like lab and maybe.. spaniel of some sort
    • Gold Top Dog
    Thanks for the info.  Our Humane Society puts on the paperwork what ever comes to mind I think.  They do have lab mix on the papers.  Whatever they are loving dogs and don't deserve the cruelty case they are in.
    • Gold Top Dog
    That second one has toller markings - the white stripe on the face, white breast, and white feet.  The coat and shape don't quite match though.

A pure toller:

But yeah, I'd say "lab mix" is the best guess.
    • Gold Top Dog
    ORIGINAL: Xerxes

The first one screams yellow lab, the second looks like it's got lab and either sighthound or collie in it.

Great minds think alike, Ed.  [:)]  I thought I posted almost the exact same thing the other day.  Must have hit the wrong button.  Anyway, to me, the light yellow one looks like it could be all Lab.  The darker one looks Lab/Smooth Collie.