Looking to see what her mixed breeds are.

• Puppy

Looking to see what her mixed breeds are.

Her previous owner told me part Husky and don't know what else. She has blue eyes, White with black spots, Short haired, Tail usually curls when she plays and down when she is scared or not sure of someone, same with her ears they are sometimes up, sometimes down. I'm not sure how to add a picture to this forum but I have a photo on my profile of her.

• Gold Top Dog

Husky/Border Collie would be my guess.I love blue eyes with black rims very pretty!To post a photo on a thread you need an image hosting site like photobucket.

Tena

• Gold Top Dog

I'm going to agree with husky/border collie -- really pretty dog!!  Really unique!

You can either add pics via an image-hosting place or upload like you did. 

If you have uploaded -- click on the picture in your profile.  Right above where you say "my baby girl" see where it says "image sizes"???  Click on that -- and you'll get a choice (depending on what size pic you uploaded).  Click on the one you want and it will bring up that picture ALONE on your screen.  Go up and copy the URL of where *that* picture is.

It's that URL that you use when you want to insert it into a post.  When you're typing in a post (in the big white box) above it is a grey menu - starts wit B I U (for bold, italic or underline) and if you continue to the right you'll see a little green tree.  That's the picture icon.  Click that.

Than paste the URL of where the picture is in the top box and click "insert".

You insert a pic from another site the same way -- using that tree icon.

• Gold Top Dog
    I would say half Australian cattle dog she looks sort of like my sister's dog miley she's part Australian cattle dog.
    • Gold Top Dog

I am not a good breed guesser but she is beautiful.  I love her name too.  Welcome to the forum by the way.  I see you are from AR  so am I.  What area?