Belgian malinois pups expected!

• Gold Top Dog

Belgian malinois pups expected!

I am expecting a litter the first week in March! I am so excited, they come from good working dogs and can't wait to see the results! *EDITED By Moderator - Content forbidden.*

• Puppy

Wow, I've never even heard of this breed.

• Gold Top Dog

HeatherRey

Wow, I've never even heard of this breed.

They are a favorite for police and military work, and excel in ringsports, agility, flyball, etc.

• Gold Top Dog

I'm getting a mal pup in less than a week - can't wait!

Juliemule - what are your goals for the litter?  Are you keeping one?

• Gold Top Dog

I won't be keeping one this time. I will be training one though! I have one retired patrol male, the female who is bred, and a 7 month old now. The pups are from Ot Vitosha lines (dad) and Mason on the mom side. SAR, cadaver, narcotics, patrol, these pups are bred from working dogs. The dad is a narc dog currently, paternal grandad is patrol and narc, as is maternal grandad. I really hope to get them into working homes. Mals are just great! Congrats on your new puppy, what will you be doing with her?

• Gold Top Dog

Please share pics!  My trainer has a "Mason" dog, it is his national level competition dog (and the dog is also trained for narc detection, but my trainer is not an LEO he just trains dogs for anything).  He was SchH3 at 2 years old and the trainer got him at 9 months I think.  Not my cup of tea but a fine dog.

• Gold Top Dog

My girl, Aerten, will be primarily worked in Schutzhund, with Agility and maybe some dock diving on the side.  Here's the litter's pedigree if you're interested: http://www.pedigreedatabase.com/belgian_malinois/pedigree/5/990475.html

She'll be just about 14 weeks when we pick her up next week and is already started on foundation work in obedience and bite development.  Her breeder also did the ENS program with the pups and may start her on tracking before she goes home as well. Smile

• Gold Top Dog

We have nine pups! Two girls, seven boys! I'll try to get couple pics on later

• Gold Top Dog

Congrats on the puppies!!!!!