Any guesses on what breed????

• Bronze

Any guesses on what breed????

I recently adopted this energetic girl and her breed was listed as blue heeler/lab but I don't think she has any lab in her since she is only 20lbs at around 5-6 months old. Just curious if anyone has any guesses on what she could be mixed with. I have a few pictures of her on my profile from when I adopted her. I couldn't figure out how to paste them in this message box. Guess i'm computer challenged
    • Gold Top Dog
    I would say pit bull mixed with some sort of cattle dog/heeler
    • Gold Top Dog

CUTE Puppy!!! I'm very partial to spotted dogs Smile She looks more German Shorthair Pointer, than ACD or Lab, to me. No clue what else is in there, except a whole lot of adorable!

• Gold Top Dog

She's cute!  Except for her markings, she reminds me of the dog who belonged to people I babysat for a long time age.  Back then, we just called him a terrier mix.  Looking back, I think maybe he had some Whippet in him, too.  I agree, I really don't see any Lab in her.  But, like I've already said- she's real cute!  Enjoy!

• Gold Top Dog

I don't see pit bull or any bully breed in her at all. No Lab either. Looks very Cattledog like to me. I don't really see any GSP other than in the coloring, her head looks very Herder like to me, vs Pointer. I'd say ACD mix for now, but he she still has a lot of growing to do. Do you have any more recent pictures of her?

• Gold Top Dog

jennie_c_d
    ...She looks more German Shorthair Pointer, than ACD or Lab, to me...

She kind of reminded me of a GSP, too, but then I realized it was her coloring/markings.

• Bronze
    Thanks everyone for such quick responses. Ever since I got her I've been curious as to exactly what she is mixed with. I took some pictures with my phone tonight so they aren't the best quality. They are on my profile now, i labeled them numbers 1-4. The picture labeled 1 is from when I got her about a month ago. The others are from tonight
    • Gold Top Dog

I have a friend who owns a known Boxer/Cattle Dog mix that looks very similar, except she's red.  Whatever she is, she's a cutie!

• Gold Top Dog

For now, I'd just call her an ACD x. Sooo Cute!

• Bronze
    I put 2 new pictures on my profile if anyone wants to see how she has changed and if you have any other guess on what breed she is mixed with :)
    • Gold Top Dog

Definitely some ACD but not sure what else.  A dog with a thicker muzzle than ACD though.

• Gold Top Dog

EricJohnson423
    I put 2 new pictures on my profile if anyone wants to see how she has changed and if you have any other guess on what breed she is mixed with :)

Now I can see Lab.  ACD/Lab would be a good guess.  She's grown from a cutie pie to a very striking looking girl.  I bet she's loads of fun.

• Puppy

Heeler/cattle dog is clear; in the pic of her older lab or another hunter hound.  I would go lab but I am biased to Lab mixes.  The only thing is most every Lab mix I have ever meet was black.  I have owned two Lab mixes both black but in Zoe's case mom was black dog (Lab mixed with only God know)  and dad was a chocolate Lab pure bred.  My current Lab mix Dad was a pure bred black lab and mom was a brown mixed breed that was dumped on some friends in the country; all but one was black amd the other was mom's color a red/brown

• Gold Top Dog

Ralph
    ...The only thing is most every Lab mix I have ever meet was black...

It depends on what they're mixed with, and what colors the Lab carries.  Mick, our Lab/English Setter mix, was yellow.  One littermate was, also, and the other one was black.  I knew a Lab/Irish Setter mix that was yellow, too.