What breeds do you think Daisy is?

• Bronze

What breeds do you think Daisy is?

My other post got deleted and I don't know why. I think It may have been in the wrong section or something. So I decided to ask it here. Daisy is my foster dog. She's available for adoption. I may never know what breeds she is, but I like to hear the guesses.

Daisy's description:

Daisy is medium sized weighing about 50 pounds. She is Black, Tan and White and has medium long ears, Medium length coat, has a loooonngg nose, has webbed toes, very sweet and loving, LOVES kids and is good with cats and dogs, Whines more then she barks- when she does bark, it is deep and low (Like a Hound) She likes to be with her family and she LOVES water, she's very playful and also energetic (I wouldn't classify her as hyper, though), when Daisy plays she nips at the heels of other dogs like a herding breed, Daisy is also EXTREMELY smart and eager to please and learn, she does have high prey drive and is very fast when she runs.  

Daisy's pictures (Be sure to look at her Dogster PLUS photo book, the link to that is by her name)- 

http://www.dogster.com/dogs/1146474

Thank you SO much for any input on Daisy's breeds!

• Gold Top Dog

I'm not great at this (I'm sure others will be along), but I see some hound in her.  I think it's her face and ears giving me that feeling.  I thought GSD at first, but after a look at more of her pics I see less of that and more hound.

• Gold Top Dog

The first thing that popped into my head when I saw her picture was Lab and some kind of hound.  After reading her profile, I'll say that hound is Beagle.  So my guess is Lab/Beagle.

• Gold Top Dog

My official guess is German Shepherd/Coonhound...... adordable whatever she is!