what am i?

• Gold Top Dog

what am i?

There is a dog that walks by my work everyday and I'm trying to figure out what it is. Its small, maybe 10-15 lbs, and has fluffy red fur just like a fox. I've tried googleing but so far nothing. Thanks!

• Gold Top Dog

Had to say with such limited into. Could it be a Finnish Spitz?

• Gold Top Dog
    ok heres some more info: he looks like hes full grown. and his fur is very puffy, think husky type fur. he's a meduim red color all over, and has stand up ears. oh and he has a nose, as opposed to a smooshy face. maybe a mix? i work in a pretty wealthy area so he may be something uncommon or a "designer" dog mix of some kind.
    • Gold Top Dog

• Gold Top Dog

close but much much smaller, this guy looks like maybe a terrier of some sort. i wish i could find a picture!!

• Gold Top Dog

i tihnk it may be some type of pom cross... maybe with a maltese or some other terrier?

• Gold Top Dog

katiegirl917
    ok heres some more info: he looks like hes full grown. and his fur is very puffy, think husky type fur. he's a meduim red color all over, and has stand up ears. oh and he has a nose, as opposed to a smooshy face. maybe a mix? i work in a pretty wealthy area so he may be something uncommon or a "designer" dog mix of some kind.

That description has me thinking Shiba Inu

http://images.google.com/images?source=ig&hl=en&rlz=&q=shiba+inu&um=1&ie=UTF-8&ei=lIhbS52dD92Ttgff7InbBQ&sa=X&oi=image_result_group&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CBcQsAQwAA

• Gold Top Dog

I am thinking Shiba Inu as well. Does he have a fox-like quality to him?

• Gold Top Dog

yeah i was gonna say Shiba also. they are terrier size with a husky coat.