Northern Breeds

• Bronze

Northern Breeds

Hi,my name is Bianca and I own a beautiful Siberian Husky named Laika.She is 1 year old.I`ve got her at 5 month because her owners wanted to abandon her in the woods,they thought she was good for guarding.Angry.I`ll come back with pictures soon!!

• Gold Top Dog

Hi Bianca !

Welcome aboard, and yes, pictures soon !!!

Deb W.

• Bronze

• Gold Top Dog

OMG, Laika is gorgeous!  Her markings are very similar to the Siberian our son and daughter-in-law had.

• Bronze

Thank you!Big SmileIt`s a shame when some people with posibilites to keep a dog are abandoning them(as it was in Laika`s case) and other "stray" people who don`t have any source of money are taking care of the dogs.

• Bronze

Anyone?! does anyone own a northern breed? please tell us about him/her!

• Gold Top Dog

I own two Nordic herders. Does that count? Smile 

• Bronze

Of course!!!Stick out tongue Welcome! Smile

• Gold Top Dog

Willow's a northern breed-chow chow!

• Gold Top Dog

I have three Alaskan Klee Kai named Honor, Eli, and Nikki.

• Bronze

Oh,Welcome!i love chows!!!Any pics` for us to see Willow? Smile

• Bronze

WOW that`s wonderful! I don`t think in Europe can be found Alaskan Klee Kai.I love that breed!It`s so simillar with the S.H.

Do you have any more pics with them?Smile

• Gold Top Dog

Unfortunately there are not a whole lot of AKK in Europe right now.  But I know there is interest, so the breed might become more prevalent there in the future.

Honor, Eli & Nikki:

• Bronze

Your dogs are very beautiful!!I`d like to see one live.

Today`s training Big Smile:

• Gold Top Dog

Gorgeous pics everyone!

Lisa-Do the AKK need as much exercise as the husky?  I love the look and would be interested but the exercise requirments of a husky are sort of a deal breaker for me.