Parson Russell Terrier ?'s

• Gold Top Dog

Prepare to die of cuteness overload:

Jetta shows off the Climbing Game! <---Video link

• Gold Top Dog

I love the occasional glance at the puppy. "You sure he's ok? Can ya shut him up, then?"

I do *not* need another dog with that much getting into stuff ability, or that much attitude, but if I did, I'd LOVE her.

• Puppy

Hi, I own a Parson and it is the greatest dog ever. I do agility with him and he is doing well. They are smart and a little hard to train, you just have to be consistent. My Parson is NOT hyper he is busy, there is a big difference and you just have to give them attention. This dog has been a great addition to our dog family.

• Gold Top Dog

I wouldn't describe mine as hyper, either. Nowadays, I describe her as lazy, but she is still an active dog by most folks' standards. She has always been very active, and needed a lot of stimulation, but she was never "hyper".

• Gold Top Dog

jennie_c_d

I wouldn't describe mine as hyper, either. Nowadays, I describe her as lazy, but she is still an active dog by most folks' standards. She has always been very active, and needed a lot of stimulation, but she was never "hyper".

Agreed! Sandy is a couch potato by some standards but she is still very active little dog. In fact I'm counting down the days till her agility classes start back up. Lol