Guess Bugsy's breeds

• Gold Top Dog

His personality reminds me of a carne corso - just going on a limb here! His face looks corso to me, for some reason.

• Moderators
    • Gold Top Dog

Interesting I've never seen a cane corso but a quick study on google I can see it a bit - mixed with some bird dog, hmmmmmmmm

• Gold Top Dog

I see Weimeraner in his eyes. I would guess some combo of Weim, Great Dane and Boxer.

• Bronze

What a cutie!

I say some kind of GSP X Lab.

• Gold Top Dog

You know Karen, we could be approaching this from the wrong direction.  Maybe he's a GSP crossed with some kind of horse?  Big SmileBig Smile

• Moderators
    • Gold Top Dog

LOL He does run like a horse ha ha ha ha and got butt cheeks like one Stick out tongue

It is amazing the comments we get in person the boy is a tank.  He's one of those dogs that people pet, then thump his chest several times, too funny!

We popped back in to the same shop yesterday and the owner came right over and said hey Bugsy how's my beast today - cracked me up that he remembered his name etc and he let B give him lots of kisses.  Very cute

• Gold Top Dog

i think lab/dane mix.... he has the face identical to a lab and the body of a great dane...

• Gold Top Dog

I have no idea. I don't think he looks lab...but i think he DEF looks great dane. It doesn't matter though- he's the most handsomest boy i know!!

• Gold Top Dog

I've read previous posts and we have commiserated.  The white patches with the spots tell a story, too.  He's EP/Dane.  He's is, for sure, an extremely handsome fella!

• Moderators
    • Gold Top Dog

Great to see you posting again - hope all is well - thanks for you input Big Smile

• Gold Top Dog

Somehow I feel a real kinship with you and your dog.  lol. Wink We've been fine.  Grace is doing well.  I still use an e-collar when we are off-leash.

• Gold Top Dog

I just don't see lab in him.  Definitely dane and perhaps GSP.  But I'm terrible at guessing mixes. 

i haven't posted here in forever until tonight...i loved finding your fella...he reminds me of my snoopy some.  i would go for a lab or plott x pointer (e or gs) mix...i'll try to get some new pics of snoopy here soon.

• Moderators
    • Gold Top Dog

Looking forward to seeing some pics of Snoopy!