Warning! Lol.

• Gold Top Dog

The Beauceron.. I never even thought of that. Then again. I've never even heard of them til I came to this forum. Lol. I'll have to look in to them. *adds them to her list*

I've learned a bit from this thread. Very interesting stuffBig Smile

• Gold Top Dog

Powderpuffs with correct coat are really quite easy to show groom, too. Shave the face and ears, bathe, and blow dry. Maybe a little spray conditioner for static, and you're done.

I think the key to easier grooming is correct coat, though. A lot of show Puffs are flat ironed and have a good bit of product on them, to make the coat lay flat. They shouldn't have a kinky coat, though many of them do.

• Gold Top Dog

OH! I love the PowderPuff! There's one in my agility class who I just want to cuddle. But they're a bit to small for me as a show dog. Maybe when I'm older I may get one as a companion.

• Gold Top Dog

They're fantastic dogs. I know you're looking for a big dog, this time, so it wasn't so much of a suggestion as a commentary on coats. If you end up getting a breed with coat, make SURE that you know what a correct coat is, and that you GET a correct coat. Otherwise, you're going to have to work a lot harder. Excessive coat is oh so common, at least in my breed, and it increases the amount of grooming by soooo much.