Here is Bellas pictures - What do you think????

• Gold Top Dog

She has a way too pronounced and low muzzle to be pure shih tzu (tzu's have a "flatter" muzzle and the top of the nose should be level with the bottom of the eye)------but I'm with Gina-----most likely shih tzu/poodle----her coloring looks a lot shih/tzu, but the muzzle is definitely poodle-y or maybe even Havanese.

She is sure a cutie, though----Congratulations.

• Gold Top Dog

She looks almost identical to a Shi-poo that comes to the dog park close to us.

She is really cute. Good luck with her!

• Gold Top Dog

Looks like a shih tzu/poodle to me!

congrats! I hope things work out for you guys!! She's a cutie!

• Gold Top Dog

Bella is simply Bella.  Smile

I love her markings, she is so precious, it doesn't matter what her mix is.  Congratulations to both of you!

• Gold Top Dog

She's really adorable!  Congrats on your new family member
    • Gold Top Dog

I'm guessing Lhasa/Shih mix.  She's CUTE, cute, cute!

• Gold Top Dog

OMG, what an adorable face!!!!!

I'm thinking she's either Shih tzu x poodle OR Lhasa x poodle. Years back we had a black Lhasa x Poodle mix and he had more of the Lhasa Apso face, however his coat was exactly the same exact long & wavy texture. Those poo breeds heavily vary in appearance, but it seems like most of them do inherit some weviness or curl to the coat ...

• Gold Top Dog

I was thinking Cockapoo or Lhasapoo too...the coloring looks like a common Shih Tzu color, but nothing else looks Tzu to me, and she looks a little bigger also. I love her btw, she's very pretty.

• Gold Top Dog

GypsyNBeau

Hmm...Havanese, perhaps?  I don't know, but she is sure cute!!!

Exactly what I was thinking...

She is very cute...