LAB/PITBULL MIX HELP PLEASE

• Puppy

I'll tell you from lifes experience.  I have always been a rebel.  I believe it it how an animal is raised, not the breed.  I have chows and a lab/pit mix.  She is exactly 10 months old.  She has been an excellent dog.  Very protective over family. But I agree with others, be cautious around other animals until you see how she is,  I found her in a box in front of a grocery store so i have no idea where she came from or her background.

As far as your five year old, my friends were appaled that I would bring a newborn baby into a house with five chows.  They were the best mothers I could ask for.  Go with your gut and good luck.

, .  

• Puppy
    • Puppy

I totally disagree, my leo Pit and OLDE ENGLISH BULLDOGG is a great dog to have around at the dog park! Let me first start off by saying that I have 4 children,10 a boy, 7 a boy, and twin 4 year old girls. They can climb ride skitch from his tail, put there faces in his mouth and he will be so tender with them! Its not luck of the draw either, His temperment is wonderfull! Yes at the park he gets very excited, but wouldnt you. He is great with other dogs, lays on his belly for the little ones, and plays great with the big guys. Maybe its luck of the draw, but in my experience, a pit mix is all about how you teach them!