GSD Movement Again (VIDEO!!)

• Gold Top Dog

No video, but from the descriptions, this shot of Keefer would be a trot?

Most of my pics are full-out flying charges after the ball, this is one of the very few where you can see the gait.

• Gold Top Dog

Aw... Keef is sure a beauty!  I'm sure you get tired of hearing that! LOL

Most of my pics are charges, too. I'm trying to think of a way to have hubby cooperate and get some pacing pictures or film. Maybe this weekend. We'll see what happens. Smile 

• Gold Top Dog

Cassidys Mom

No video, but from the descriptions, this shot of Keefer would be a trot?

Most of my pics are full-out flying charges after the ball, this is one of the very few where you can see the gait.

Yep, that's it!  See the front left and back right are hitting the ground together.

• Gold Top Dog

Thank you again for showing what I should know.  My late GSD Princess, now she would be 22, ran like those dogs.  But my Rex, has too short of a reach.  I want a new one, that is better!

• Gold Top Dog

This is the best I've got.  She's usually either sprinting, pacing, or sleeping, lol, and if she IS gaiting nicely, it's towards me head-on so I can't get pics!  Grrrr!  I wish I could have seen her when she was still in the show ring.  I always snap my pics too early or too late!  Darn point-and-shoots and the delay.

terrible angle

bad timing, not fully extended for the pic

again with the timing and the angle of the pic, bleh

RUNNING is so much more fun!!!!

• Gold Top Dog

RUNNING is so much more fun!!!!

Oh, you know it! I have a bunch of those head-on running towards me shots too. I posted this sequence on the other board a long time ago - these three shots were taken in rapid sequence by holding down the shutter. They're numbered by the camera #0201, #0202 and #0203. Dena is in the lead, and her leg position changes, but Keefer has taken one long flying leap, he's almost exactly the same in all three shots. Only his tongue moves!

This is what they usually look like, lol! They are FAST!!!!