rwbeagles-Real life Snoopy markings-Updated

• Gold Top Dog

rwbeagles-Real life Snoopy markings-Updated

A member (scrubsfiend I think) asked a while ago, if Snoopy's markings were possible IRL. I answered yes...but it's not common. Well this Beagler has one! Look at the markings...how interesting no?

I am fascinated to see how this hound looks at it matures!

http://www.irishcoffeybeagles.com/lucky/pups06.htm

• Gold Top Dog

looks like a tri-colour with predominant white and patches in the right spots Big Smile 

my only concern is if its going to be deaf or not.. i dont remember all the rules to that.. the ears are black.. so does that mean its ok?

i want to keep an eye on them too!! i've always been a huge Snoopy fan and up until now have yet to see a beagle with Snoopy markings lol 

• Gold Top Dog
    Awww, he's very cute! It's be interesting to see how the colors look when he gets a little older.
    • Gold Top Dog

If the ears are black, he should be ok although it really depends on if there is pigment within the ears. In general though, if there's pigment on the outside of the ear then there should be pigment on the inside too. Hopefully we can watch this pup grow up a bit! I'd love to see how he turns out.

• Gold Top Dog

I think it's a Dalmatian Wannabe---very cute, though.

• Gold Top Dog

Here is a VERY similarly marked pup someone shared that is now 3 years old and hears fine...I think this other pup will look very similar. Too cute! (pup is the second one pictured....both are open marked tho.

http://www.islandnet.com/~lbulmer/openmarks.htm

• Gold Top Dog

Awwww!  I always loved snoopy!  Those pups are so adorable!!!

• Gold Top Dog

This puppy has grown...there are some updated pics at the link below. His breeder says his hearing is great so that's answered one of my questions. Enjoy!

Snoopy Marked Beagle

• Gold Top Dog

he's sure gotten cuter with time Big Smile  

• Gold Top Dog

Gosh, he's cute! 

rwbeagles

...His breeder says his hearing is great so that's answered one of my questions...

Oh, that's good.  The lack of pigment around the eye had me wondering about his hearing.  Thanks for posting that link, Gina!

• Gold Top Dog

I love the white one! Very cute! How can you resist a little Beagle face?