Ok I would like an experts opinion

• Gold Top Dog
    A shelter won't remove dew claws unless its a medical issue, so they may take the back ones out. otherwise no, they leave them in. the fact that she has none makes me wonder if she originated from a breeder.

she looks like a great pyrenese to me, A friend of ours has two, totally white guys and they are HUGE..100lbs or more.
    • Gold Top Dog
    I'm going to mess with all of ya and thru Borzoi in there...markings and coat are right..ears as well...and I even see a slight rise over the loin.
    • Gold Top Dog
    ORIGINAL: lorib

There's a Hungarian herder that looks quite a bit like her.  Help--what ARE those darned things called? 

Kuvaz?

My gut was Pyr mix or another LGD mix in there.
    • Gold Top Dog
    Pyr cross with something.... I'm not sure what.  Certainly a pretty dog!
    • Gold Top Dog

Just for my own personal curiosity...what was she fed while she was a growing puppy?

• Gold Top Dog

rwbeagles
    I'm going to mess with all of ya and thru Borzoi in there...markings and coat are right..ears as well...and I even see a slight rise over the loin.

I knew I could count on you, Gina, to come up with the same crazy thing I was thinking!  I didn't want to say it because I thought people would say I'm crazy, lol.  She reminds me a lot of my mentor's,. Lily.