the 'canis panther'

• Gold Top Dog
    ORIGINAL: mrv

my comment was not appropriate, please excuse me.

It's ok...I feel the same way about my reaction. I'm just a tad to outspoken about subjects I feel stongly about.
    • Gold Top Dog
    MRV and Nora the Malinios on the way to a conformation show in MI this weekend.

Ooo ooo, what show?  Where at?
    • Gold Top Dog
    Kalamazoo,,,, HUGE belgian entries  20+ tervs and mals from 14 to 19.  I will be there Sat Sun Mon.  Mals show in the afternoon 12:30 or 12:45;  Tervs are earlier as are the black dogs.
    • Gold Top Dog
    Kalamazoo,,,, HUGE belgian entries 20+ tervs and mals from 14 to 19. I will be there Sat Sun Mon. Mals show in the afternoon 12:30 or 12:45; Tervs are earlier as are the black dogs.

Thanks, I just found your other thread.  Do you know if there's a website about the event?  I'd like to go Sunday if the hubby will allow and if our car is fixed (the back breaks make this exploding sound and it's in the shop right now).  Or maybe Monday since we sill have no plans for the holiday...
    • Gold Top Dog
    • Silver
    Those dogs have been run off the field and are considered a joke in the working world...  There is footage of it somewhere if I can find it
    • Gold Top Dog
    I'd like to see if its not too much trouble for ya.  :)  I'm always interested to see dogs "working" (even if they are bad at it).
    • Gold Top Dog
    ORIGINAL: Ovcharkagirl

Those dogs have been run off the field and are considered a joke in the working world...  There is footage of it somewhere if I can find it

WAIT A MINUTE...

Are you saying Mals are considered a joke in the working world, or the Canis? I've seen to many dogs get run off the field, and they WEREN'T mals...
    • Gold Top Dog
    she must be talking about the Canis. Looks like Canis has a lot of great dane in it, and well, not a breed I'd recommend for protection work. [:)]
    Mals rule ringsport and make great working police dogs, and no one can dispute that.
    • Gold Top Dog
    • Bronze
    An OT heads up about the third vid "youtube" link.  The list of other videos available contains a graphic and disturbing "dogo vs bullterrier" fight, (terrier is chained, dogo is not). 

Can anyone flag or report it?  I'm at school and I can't log on to do it.  YT should pull it and the poster should be violently dropped on his head....

Thanks....