Humane Society mix, What is she?(Big pics)

• Bronze
    I pronounce her adorable....she is quite muscular, but the coloration reminds me of a golden, but the short glossy fur-more lab...I would say that her family tree has a very interesting mix of branches.
    • Gold Top Dog
    very nice looking dogs.  Cute ears on that pup!
    • Gold Top Dog
    Gosh that sure sort of looks like Lady.  The stocky body and short legs.  Now what kind are these two?
    • Gold Top Dog
    Wow I like those ears!  Cute dog.
    • Gold Top Dog
    alll right....pitty and shiba inu, possibly?

• Gold Top Dog
    I'm guessing Pug and something a bit larger, like a lab. He looks so much like a giant Puggle (aka Pug Beagle mix)http://puggle.org/breedinfo.asp
    • Gold Top Dog
    Cute pup!  Except for the curly tail in the first pic, she looks a lot like Max did when I adopted him.  I'm not 100% sure what he is either, but the shelter said GSD mix and I'm thinking there might be a little yellow lab  in there, too. As Max got older, the little pup face got a little longer so his face really does look sort of shepherd now.

Joyce
    • Gold Top Dog
    I'd have to guess German Shep/Pitty.  She is so cute!  I love her ears!
    • Gold Top Dog
    i can't really hazard a guess beyond what look a lot like "pittie ears" in the later pics, but i wanted to say that the "battle" pics are a ADORABLE, in particular the one where she is biting the metal bar!! what a NUT!![sm=rotfl.gif]
    • Gold Top Dog
    ORIGINAL: janobonano

It looks like Amy's Bailey!!

I thought exactly the same thing!