Boston Terriers

• Gold Top Dog

My grandma has a Boston and she is a bit...well...energetic...lol!  But, then, what dog isn't?  She is taking care of her three grandchildren (who are now 4, 5, and 7), because my aunt acts like she's still 15, can't hold a job, can't stop getting dead-beat boyfriends, etc., etc...but that's another story...lol!  The point is, the dog is absolutely great with the kids.  She came before the kids did, as well, but she absolutely loves them.  She is very protective of them, however, which can be both a good and bad thing.  She's also very entertaining...she really "talks" to you and is very intelligent, although a little boistrous sometimes.  I think its more the individual dog than breeds when it comes to being good with kids, IMO...  Go for whatever you like best, but be sure to research your breeder and ask how well the parents are with children (if they have any, etc.).  Especially since you're going to be raising the puppy with children, I think you have a good shot with just about any breed. 

• Gold Top Dog

My step-brother's Boston Terrier is a real "nanny" for his 3 kids (10, 8, and 5). She's awesome with them. When they were very small, she used to grab them by the diaper and pull them away from dangers like fireplaces and stairs.

Workingdoglover
    I think its more the individual dog than breeds when it comes to being good with kids, IMO...  Go for whatever you like best, but be sure to research your breeder and ask how well the parents are with children (if they have any, etc.).  Especially since you're going to be raising the puppy with children, I think you have a good shot with just about any breed.

I agree :)