Prayers for George -- boxer/pit mix

• Gold Top Dog

Prayers for George -- boxer/pit mix

Man, my heart is really really burdened for this one -- it's a guy I met on the FB IMHA thread ... George has been fighting a while, money has become a huge object and they just lost another "buddy" in the fall.  I just can't help but feel prayer and good thots could turn this around.  There's just too much sadness surrounding this one. 

That and the fact, I'm a sucker for a boxer/pit since that's what Ms. Socks was.  I'll update as I know anything.  Thanks

Candles page    Click if you can support these folks with prayers and good thots  - it would mean the world to them and costs zeo (and they don't send you spam either)

• Gold Top Dog

Sending lots of strong vibes and good thoughts for George and his family.  A Boxer/Pit is a special mix to us, as Ruby is a pittie mix and our friends have a Boxer who is her good buddy.

What a heartbreaking disease.  I'd never heard of it before joining the forum, and now I seem to hear about it everywhere. 

Stay strong, George!

• Gold Top Dog
    yeah -- I'm normally tougher than this -- which just tells me there's a reason why prayer is gonna help. Thanks Tracy.
    • Gold Top Dog

Candle Lit.  Very strong healing vibes going to George and hugs for his family and you too Callie.  It is hard to say how many of us could have gotten thru tough time with our familie and our pets without Idog prayers.

• Gold Top Dog

Good vibes and ((hugs)) are on the way.