For a friend - Shadowsgin -UPDATE

• Gold Top Dog

For a friend - Shadowsgin -UPDATE

My supervisor's Son-in-law, who went to school with my kids, has battled lukemia since his pre-teen years.  He has been cancer free for the last several years.  Once he was cancer free he asked his long time sweetheart to marry him.   They are really good kids.  Both work very hard she's a nurse he is a teacher.  

He is scheduled for his annual tests this week.  If you could send vibes and keep them in your prayers. 

His name is Blu   :)

ETA: Does anyone know why I got ***for the word pre    teen?

ETA:UPDATE

• Gold Top Dog

shadowsgin

ETA: Does anyone know why I got ***for the word pre    teen?

um ... maybe because the "bad words smeller" who programmed this had a wild and feisty pre-teen experience?? LOL (boy, could we have fun with that one! LOL)

As for your friend, he's got an aqua blue sticky on my printer!!  there!

• Gold Top Dog

Sending good vibes and prayers for a cancer free test result.  Congrats to them both on their engagement. 

I can't imagine why your mention of pre teen got starred out.  Maybe because of an overabundance of concern about child predators on the net?

• Gold Top Dog

Sending "good test vibes" to your supervisor's son-in-law, and may the happy couple have many healthy, wonderful years together.  I'm sure he's glad to have the support of his sweetheart while he awaits test results.

Edited to SIL!

• Gold Top Dog

JackieG

I can't imagine why your mention of pre teen got starred out.  Maybe because of an overabundance of concern about child predators on the net?

That could be the case Jackie it never crossed my mind.  I was being lazy when I first typed it and ran everthing togethter, went back to edit with a hyphen.
    • Gold Top Dog

Good vibes hope all goes well.

• Gold Top Dog

Sending vibes for good test results; it was so nice of you to post for him.

• Gold Top Dog

Good luck! They sound like a great couple.

• Gold Top Dog

Thanks for all the prayers.  I hadnt mentioned it but Blu's wife (my supervisors daughter) has MS.  They also had an appointment at the Mayo this week for her.

Great news for them both!  All tests for both of them were good!  Actually improved over the same tests a year ago.  You guys are the best when it comes to vibes and prayers!

• Gold Top Dog

shadowsgin
    Great news for them both!  All tests for both of them were good!

That's fantastic news!  So happy for them both.

• Gold Top Dog
    Hey, that's happy news!  Thanks for the update!
    • Gold Top Dog
    Wow Ginger -- that's just the best of ALL updates!!!
    • Gold Top Dog

Excellent! What a great update--a double dose of good news.