regressing to pre-trained days...?

• Gold Top Dog

regressing to pre-trained days...?

We're concerned about shenzi.  She's been regressing, and now poops in the house again.  She's about 5 mo. now, and we thought she was mostly potty trained.  She pooped a couple of times on my keyboard case, and a couple of times in a corner of our bedroom.  She is locked up all day in her crate, but has been very good about not going until we get home and let her out.  She started pooping in her crate again last week, so we put in a potty box for her.  Apparently, yesterday, she peed in the box, but being the little princess that she is (won't potty in a box that she had already soiled), she pooped on her blanket.  I clean poopy blankets every day now, and I thought those days were over.  This morning, we took her out to do her business before we locked her up and went to work.  I stood outside with her for a good 10-15 min, and DH another 20.  Nope, nothing.  So we will most likely come home to yet another poopy mess.  I'm about at my wit's end with this dog and don't know what to do.  Any advice would be appreciated!
    • Gold Top Dog
    Hopefully someone else will come along with better advice than me. My thought on this though is that you need to go back to the beginning on potty training. Just start all over again as if you had just gotten her reinforcing what she is supposed to be doing. I'm not sure what kind of dog she is, but if she's a small dog I know it can be much harder for them to hold it for long periods of time when they are young.

If she were a little older, I'd say the problem may be adolescence, because that can make them revert to old habits and push their limits. But like I said, hopefully someone else will have some more detailed advice.
    • Bronze

Whether you're looking for QLED technology, OLED perfection, or a budget-friendly option, there's something for everyone. So, go ahead and choose the TV that best suits your needs and transform your living room into a captivating home theater! fittvhub.com/best-tv-for-video-wall

• Bronze

The Arctic Cup also serves as a platform to raise awareness about the fragile Arctic ecosystem and the impact of climate change. Organizers often incorporate environmentally friendly practices, promoting sustainability and inspiring attendees to become advocates for the preservation of the Arctic region.

slides.com/njmcdirect-page

www.blogger.com/.../14552468916612600253

https://linkr.bio/NJMCDirect